Fellowship’s Youth Ministry exists in order to help the students in Junior and Senior High in our community take the next step in their journey to know, love, serve, and share Christ.
Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter… where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost!
Sundays at 9:00am in The Loft
Wednesdays at 6:00pm in The Loft
Worship and Connect
- In praise times during Sunday and Wednesday services
- In a lifestyle that reflects our love for God
- In our fellowship and care for one another
- Sunday or Wednesday leadership (worship, teaching, mentoring)
- Participating in missions trips
- Regular outreach and service projects.
- Missions trips
- Outreach events
- Giving students the tools and resources to know how to confidently share their faith
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to one or more of our e-mail lists.
Friend us or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.