9:00 AM – Adult Life Groups | Kids’ Classes | Youth Life Groups
10:30 AM – Kids’ Church | Worship Service
Adult Worship Services are available to attend on-campus and online
For the benefit of community health on-campus services will be limited in capacity and practicing social distancing. You are strongly encouraged to wear a mask out of love for others in attendance.
5:00 PM – Awana is meeting virtually until further notice.
Please join us each Sunday as we continue to gather as a church.
Click on the tiles below to see specifics on activities for your family.
Fellowship Bible Church is a non-denominational church located across from the Post Office on North McCann Road in Longview, Texas. Fellowship has a rich history of Biblical teaching and worship. Our desire is to help you take your next step in your Christian discipleship journey.
Reopening the Church FAQs
Is the Nursery available on Sundays?
Yes, the nursery is available during the 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM hours. For the foreseeable future, the Nursery will be meeting in the 2s Classroom in the Tree House.
When are classes and worship services held?
Life Groups for Adults and Youth, and Kids’ Classes meet at 9:00 am. Classes for Babies – Kindergarten and Kids’ Church for 1st -6th grades will check in at the TreeHouse/Kids’ Place lobby.
Sunday Gatherings will meet on campus each Sunday at 10:30 am in the Worship Center Auditorium.
What is Fellowship's policy on masks during the pandemic?
We encourage everyone to wear masks in love for others and to keep them healthy in the Sunday Gathering. We have masks available or feel free to bring your own. Regardless of how you dress or what you wear (a mask or not), we welcome all to our Sunday gathering.
What procedures should we follow during on-campus gatherings?
- If you are not feeling well or have a cough, please stay home.
- Please sanitize your hands as you enter the worship center.
- Please welcome one another from a distance of at least 6 feet and avoid physical contact with those that don’t live with you.
- Chairs will be marked off; please sit in the rows without tape.
- Please allow at least 2 chairs between you and other households sitting on the same row.
- Plan to remain in your seat throughout the service, in order to maintain social distancing.
- At the end of the Sunday Gathering, please return FBC masks to the bins by the doors.
- Please do not linger in the foyer. People on our prayer team will be available to pray with you at the front of the Worship Center by the stage at the end of the Gathering.
Will paper bulletins or sermon notes still be available?
What about "at-risk" individuals?
“At risk” individuals are encouraged to remain at home and watch online at https://longviewfbc.com/sermons/
For more info and to plan your visit. ⇒
Come see The TreeHouse! For more info on our Kids’ Ministry ⇒
Sunday morning Life Groups (9:00 AM) and MOSAIC meeting on Wednesday evening (6:00 PM). For more on our Youth Ministry ⇒
For our featured events and public calendar ⇒
Life Groups on Sunday mornings. Home-based Small Groups during the week. Study groups and events for seniors, women, and men. For more info ⇒
Fellowship Bible Church
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to E-Mails.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.