Apprentices of the King
Sermon #4: Where?
Phillipians 2:1-11 | Adam McMahen| March 7, 2021
A. Entering Community in Humility (2:1-5)
B. Jesus Models Humility (2:6-11)
Big Idea: Where do we make apprentices of the King? In the context of community.
- Entry-Level Practice: Get together with another believer this week and continue to do it.
- Baseline Practice: Start a weekly meal with fellow apprentices
- Next-Level Practice: Practice the confession of sin with another apprentice.
Interested in connecting in community? Text Fellowship’s #: (903) 290-1395
- What has been your experience of community?
- Does the prospect of entering into community humbly make your mind race with anxiety or dreams and ideas? If anxiety, why might that be?
- What is keeping you from experiencing community more deeply? Can you name it?
- What could you do to be more intentional with the people in your community