Apprentices of the King
Sermon #4: Who?
Ephesians 4:7-16 | Slade Rinehart | February 28, 2021
- Jesus gives gifts to each one of his people. [7-10]
- Jesus gives leaders to equip his people for ministry. [11-13]
- Believers use their gifts to move others toward maturity in Christ. [14-16]
Who makes apprentices of the King? Those who are apprentices of the King.
For Reflection and Discussion
- What people were most influential in making you an apprentice of Christ?
- Many of us struggle to speak God’s Word to others in our homes and communities. What are the main reasons for that?
- What changes could you make to be more intentional about helping others become apprentices of Christ or grow in Christ