Apprentices of the King
Sermon #2: What?
Matthew 11:25-30 | Slade Rinehart | February 14, 202
- An apprentice knows Jesus and the Father. [25-27]
- An apprentice comes to Jesus. 
- An apprentice learns Jesus. [29-30]
The Point: An apprentice is a forgiven sinner who is learning Jesus.
For Reflection and Discussion
- In what ways have you learned Jesus over the past year?
- Which of your beliefs, attitudes, or habits are most challenged as you learn Jesus?
- How does (or how should) the sacrifice of Jesus motivate you to know him better?
- Do you think our church is characterized by people being transformed as they learn Christ? If not, what changes would you suggest?