Live by Faith
Sermon #33 | Gospel Ministry
Romans 15:14-21 | Slade Rinehart | October 18, 2020
1. Gospel ministry is initiated by the Father.
2. Gospel ministry is centered on the Son.
3. Gospel ministry is enabled by the Spirit.
The Point: The triune God works through us to rescue and transform others.
- I will rewrite Romans 15:14-21 in my own words.
- I will praise God for working through me.
- I will ask the Lord for a gospel opportunity this week.
- What can the church do to keep its ministry focused on Jesus?
- How has God used you to rescue or transform someone else?
- Do you consider yourself “able to instruct” other believers (v. 15)? If not, what step could you take to grow in spiritual maturity?
Next Week’s Passage: Romans 15:22-33