Friends-Giving | November 2 | 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
Join us as we gather together in fellowship as a church family, giving thanks to God as we share a meal of soups, breads and pies, and give back to our community! It’s kid friendly!
There will be a Soup Contest, and a Pie Contest which are open to everyone to enter. You can sign up HERE.
You are also encouraged to bring soup, bread, or pie even if you are not participating in the contests. You can sign up to bring food HERE.
Following the meal, there will be a time of serving together on service projects that will benefit our community. A great way to show our thankfulness to God for His many blessings – by giving to others!
- build beds with Beds of Hope
- donate twin sheets and pillowcases for Beds of Hope
- make decorative placemats for shut-ins with Meals of Love
- decorate and fill goody bags for South Ward Elementary
- Legacy Closet will be taking donations of NEW socks and underwear – all sizes
- Legacy representatives will also give tours of their facility on our campus where foster families can shop for the needs of foster children.
NOTE: If you have power drills and plan to work on the Beds of Hope project, PLEASE BRING YOUR DRILLS! Cordless drills will work best.
Also: if a child wants to help work on the Beds of Hope building project, they will need to be joined by a parent on that project.
Contact Rebecca Simcox at email@example.com if you have questions.
Young or old, tall or short, married or single — Everyone is invited to come! Life is better in community!