Church Work Day
Come help us work around the FBC campus.
Church Workday – Oct 17th 8:00 am
- Trim Crepe Myrtles (4+ people with clippers and ladders, etc.)
- Wash and clean church buses and vans (8+ teens? or more)
- General cleanup (4+ people)
- Rebuild flowerbeds and mulch (4+people)
- Clean stained chairs in WC (1-2 person with cleaner)
- Clean carpet stains in WC (1-2 person with cleaner)
- Scrape/sand and prep EC doors and door frames – (4+ people)
- Paint EC doors & door frames (Oil-based paint) – skilled painters
- Cut down dead Sweetgum tree & haul off brush (2-4 people)
- Trim Larger shrubs & smaller shrubs that need it
- Check/clear gutters
- Clean all external windows
- Clean grease trays in Adult Education Center kitchen vent hood
- Apply oil based sealer to deck by portable buildings -(2 people)
Missionary Gifts Due Back!
Sunday October 18
All MK Christmas Gifts are due back
A special time of writing letters to our missionary families during the service.
A special offering will be taken for our missionary families.
Saturday, November 7th – 11:30am – 2pm
A time for our church family to connect over a meal, serve together and give to our community. Chick-Fil-A lunch at 11:30 followed by a time of working together on service projects. Contact Rebecca Simcox at email@example.com or Slade Rinehart at firstname.lastname@example.org
FBC’s Public Calendar
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to one or more of our e-mail lists.
Friend us or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.