Here at FBC, our ministries thrive because of our vibrant volunteer community. We are so thankful to have so many in our church family who give of themselves to assist our staff in ministering to others in our church family and the community. We are always looking for folks who want to serve.
There are many opportunities to volunteer your giftedness and time at FBC. Our volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Guest Services on Sunday Mornings (Greeters, Connectors, Ushers, Guest Desk)
- Kids Ministry (Nursery, Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Activity Leaders, Special Events)
- Student Ministry Leaders
- Adult Life Group Team Member
- Adult Small Group Leaders and Hosts
- Worship Arts (Worship Teams, Audio/Visual)
- Church Operations (Office, IT, Facilities)
- Special Church-Wide Events
Note: Opportunities in Kids or Student Ministries require a background check and references.
Please let us know where you might be interested in helping out by filling out our Volunteer Interest Form.