Fellowship’s Youth Ministry exists in order to help the students in Junior and Senior High in our community take the next step in their journey to know, love, serve, and share Christ.
Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter… where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost!
Sundays at 9:00am in The Loft
Wednesdays at 6:00pm in The Loft
The more we know God – His attributes and character and how much He loves us – the more we are able to love and trust Him. We show our love for God through our worship.
- In praise times during Sunday and Wednesday services
- In a lifestyle that reflects our love for God
- In our fellowship and care for one another
As we learn to love God more, we start looking for ways to use our gifts, time, and resources for the things God cares about. The development of the student and adult leadership group will help to equip students and leaders to know how to most effectively minister and serve.
- Sunday or Wednesday leadership (worship, teaching, mentoring)
- Participating in missions trips
- Regular outreach and service projects.
There is no greater service we can offer than to share the good news of Jesus.
- Missions trips
- Outreach events
- Giving students the tools and resources to know how to confidently share their faith